Ten Ugly Truth About SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 UNBOXING AND OVERVIEW - PRODUCTTOU

Latest

This is all about all the new gadgets which are available in online and offline market in all over the World.

Categories

Monday 29 June 2020

Ten Ugly Truth About SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 UNBOXING AND OVERVIEW


SAMSUNG GALAXY A71 UNBOXING & OVERVIEW





Let's do the unboxing and have a glance at the Samsung Galaxy A71. Guys this is often priced in India at about Rs. 32999 almost thirty-three thousand. So yes definitely you're form of paying that premium for Samsung what does one say branding. I'd say this comes with the Snapdragon 730 SOC and that I believe it comes with 8GB RAM and 128 GB of storage. 

GALAXY A71


So let's open this up and that we even have this so let's take this out let me keep this to the side so we have the selector tool here and that we have some Quick Start Guide manuals and every one the slings warranty and that we also get this case within the boss. So let me keep this to the side and here we have the handset itself.  Let's just take this out and this one also has that quad-camera setup and this can be actually having the most camera is that the new 64MP and back as you'll see we've got a partner, this also seems like plastic that's a mixture of plastic and glass what Samsung says. 
.
Anyways let's keep that this to the side, we get a USB Type-C cable up here. We also get a headset but this feels like is it in here yes in your type headset a typical Samsung ones that we've seen earlier also we've plus or minus for volume and button to require our end calls and integrated microphone and appears like this can be the new fast charger that we have gotten. Guys this can be the 25W fast charger that we have gotten and again this can be also USB type-C so nice to determine that there a minimum of bundling that 25W fast charger. 

I believe this comes with a 4100 mAh battery. So let me give this to the side so here is that the handset itself and this one has a 6.7-inch screen and also the weight isn't that much I'd say. Let me offer you a physical overview of the highest. We have the secondary noise cancellation microphone and on this end. We've got the degree rockers power on/off button. This may be the main speaker microphone gives me type C for a 3.5 mm headphone jack and here is some trick. 

Let's examine the configuration so this can be the sim tray and it's nice to work out that they're provided in an exceedingly dedicated slot for the micro SD card because I think it comes with an 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and that we have that punch hole camera and here let me just try and power it on and guys by the time it actually boots up and that I set it up.  Let me provide you with a configuration overview this Samsung Galaxy A 71 is an element by the Snapdragon 730 SOC. It's a6.7-inch full HD Plus Super AMOLED screen within the 20 to 9 ratio. It's 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.  It also has full Samsung pay plus NFC support. 



Let moving to the camera it is a quad camera setup. The most camera is 64MP. Then we've got a 12MP that's ultra-wide 5MP is for depth again. We've got a 5MP that's for macro. We into the front-facing camera. It is a 32 MP and it comes at 4500mAh power battery therewith fast charger. So guys as you'll see I've got set this up and again and this also comes with the new UI that we are saying the Samsung new UI and that I believe it also works on Android 10 as you'll be able to see not lots of junk where that's installed there's some let's have a look at. If you'll uninstall a number of the junk here for instance if I hold this yes you'll install a number of the preloaded junk where that's there but not plenty I'd say and if we check here. 

GALAXY A71 CAMERA



We've got the short toggles and every one the things as I've got totally we've NFC always-on display because it's an AMOLED screen. We even have Dolby Atmos as you'll be able to see so again it's all the features and that I believe this one has the total Samsung pay features so that's nice. 

Let's go under the hood and it's just fitting the things up here and if we visit about the phone's software information as I've told you one UI version 2 that is the new one and it comes out of the box with Android 10 so that's actually nice and let's examine the storage that you just get on this one I've got take taken some sample shots but anyways. Let's look at the storage roughly you will get about 105.5GB again and again guys, as it's running on this Snapdragon 730 SOC the overall performance, would be good because with other smartphones that I've got tested with Snapdragon 730. It's actually an extremely good processor even in gaming it should perform practically like even Call of Duty and PUBG but I gave yet certainly Samsung is charging a touch little bit of premium for this one but that is what we've got the that the display looks to be good again Samsung is nice with this AMOLED display so that is what you're getting.

I believe this also has that widevine L1 certification that means you will get the proper HD resolutions in Netflix and other apps and again as you look at the back. This also has that quad-camera setup and like most of the smartphones. This also looks to be a camera-centric smartphone so let's have a closer look at the camera now but before that let's also look at the fingerprint scanner let's just invoke it. I believe it's an in-display fingerprint scanner yes I haven't enabled always-on let me enable always-on also by the way always on its checkmark. But you have to go here and tap here and show a schedule you have to set it and then it actually enables like always-on display for example now it works and here is your fingerprint scanner. I can see it works that's a typical in-display fingerprint scanner that we're seeing and that works now. 

Let's fire up the camera on this one and this is the same camera interface that we are seeing in earlier Samsung phones, not a change the wide-angle is actually pretty wide from the regular one if you notice quite a bit of difference we also have the scene optimizer over here. We have the live focus works better with the human subject but here also as you can see we can see that background blurring you can adjust how much you want this is for the exposure and depth you can set as I can see here so that's nice photo mode and the regular all those modes are there more if you go we also have the night mode macro is also the is than 5MP. It has macro so let me bring this course yes I can really go close and get some macro shots up. I'm sure you sometimes as a later on and here is that front-facing camera and this is supposed to be 32MP and by default that beauty mode will be on so disable it as you can see it was on so again. They say below and we also have that slightly wider option and I think here also we have the live focus and all those things.  Here also I felt that Samsung has done a very good job with these new 64MP sensors as I can see with these sample shots not only the human subjects again these are taking an artificial lighting condition and this was the right-angle lens and you have the lighting was mixed yellow and white lighting and I feel the white balance was a little bit off as I can see in these sample shots but when I moved to completely right that is not a regular tube light the results were good now moving to the front-facing camera again as I can see the front-facing camera performances also our predict Curt and that 32MP front-facing camera is doing a good job. I would say that it's a decent device but you guys let me know what do you think about the Samsung Galaxy is 71 and it's priced at almost 33,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in comment box.